Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Steve Camp knocked one out of the park!

I have to admit I am new to blogging. However, of all the blog posts I've read, Steve Camp has accomplished more ministry in his recent post than any other blog I've read to date.

The post is titled: The Juniper Tree...learning to treasure Christ in the hard places (Monday, July 10th, 2006)

View Steve Camp's blog at: http://stevenjcamp.blogspot.com/ and enjoy. (Be prepared for serious, faith building, God honoring, Christ "treasuring", and Spirit empowered truth!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Stilley said...

Thanks for the link. Blessings, and peace, Kevin.

1:32 AM  
Blogger 4given said...

Kevin Stilley... your pic is hilariously freaking me out. :-)

I couldn't agree with you more about Campi. He is a godly man in his music, on his blog, and in person. He stayed in our home a few weeks back when he put on a concert at our church. He also preached. As much as I love his music, his preaching surpasses it. And I say that with the utmost respect for his music.

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home