Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Revival and Blogging

If anyone has questioned why I've been strangely absent from the blogosphere recently, may I set your mind at rest? :-)

Last week, I completed two mid-terms and this week, I have a third. In addition to preparing for our upcoming annual business meeting, nominating committee, finance committee, and new church budget, I'm also traveling to Indiana next week to preach a revival for my good friend, Peter McClellan.

The revival theme will center on "the gospel of the grace of God" (Acts 20:24). I'll be preaching on the Old Covenant of works and the New Covenant of grace, the sovereignty of God, true Christianity, the glory of God, and biblical evangelism.

I appreciate your sincere prayers for these upcoming revival services. The church is New Providence Baptist Church in Scottsburg, IN. While in the area, I will also be visiting the campus of Southern Seminary in Louisville, KY as well.

Thank you for your prayers and may the Lord bless you richly,

Pastor Chris

4 Comments:

Blogger SelahV said...

Spent a lot of time at Southern. But especially Louisville. That place has quadrupled in size since Peter's and our family's met there in August of '79. Unreal. How'd the Revival go? SelahV

8:45 PM  
Blogger Christopher Redman said...

Revival was great! I truly enjoyed it and I believe God's Word was honored and recieved by the people.

Chris

7:55 AM  
Blogger SelahV said...

Chris: When do a revival, is the emphasis more on reviving the saved or saving the lost? selahV

9:27 PM  
Blogger SelahV said...

opps...when you DO a revival...selahV

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home